Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Mother,Woman,Child.

I have been the child of the absent mother. I have been the cargiver of the present mother that's doing her best with what she has. I have been the woman well before it was time to be. I have been the woman praised and executed. I have been the woman with immense power and no identity. I have been the new mother without a clue. I have been the mother who would die for her children and country too. I have been the mother taken foregranted. I have been the absent mother.
It's funny how things come full circle. I am still a child, still a woman, and still a mother. I am now a free woman. I now know who I AM. I am now a present mother even in my absence. I am now alive enough to appreciate it. I am now all the praise I need. I am now the child that creates and heals. I am now the seasoned veteran of life. I am now the teacher because I am the perpetual student. I am now my DIVINE SELF and I am proud of the trinity that is ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment