Sunday, May 25, 2014
People watching
I am very entertained by people and they way they interact with each other. I can watch people all day long,it's better than T.V. What fascinates me is why they do what they do. Like why do some people smile a lot but others don't? It's not an easy question to answer because I smile very often to make others feel ok and welcome. I'm not generally a sunny person. Do you think it's true that if you believe it wholeheartedly that others will too? By it I mean any damn thing. I have watched this play out and it is amazing. I see it as living by example. If that person sees you have something they want they will adapt your beliefs to try and get on your level. Anybody out there w me or am I nuts. I have also noticed that people will do other things they don't want to do in order to get to do the thing they do want to do instead of just bypassing the bull. Are these people codependent? Do they like "the struggle?" How do you feel when you make eye contact with a stranger? From what I see it hurts, it pleases, it pisses folks off, I mean all kinda shit just from matching a gaze. I think we have the case of social rabies.When is the last time you became fascinated by a tree? yeah I mean do you even notice the natural world around you? Please excuse me if you don't follow-my brain puts out thoughts this way. When was the last time you asked someone a "hey I wonder"...question. I wonder a lot of stuff. some people think I am odd just for thinking about things that they don't give two shits about. I am coming closer and closer to relating to everything on a molecular level and I wanna know why that makes me odd. people are interesting including myself. Sometimes I feel like a bird eyeing a worm in a yard but hesitant because I don't wanna get shooed away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment