Sunday, May 25, 2014
Reindeer with pig feet
Yes I said it. These are the things that pop into my head randomly throughout my day. Do you have this issue? Is it ADHD? I have random thoughts that are also disturbing no matter where I am or what I am doing. I'm not telling psych cuz they might take my shoe laces. I am superwoman for most but they have no idea what I have to battle while also thinking and doing for them. Don't you just hate being in church and a damn sex scene pops in your head mixed w talking roadkill . I mean it make you feel some kinda way in that moment.I know I have an acquired sense of humor but some shit I feel I shouldn't even find funny if I can't "share it with the class". Talk about being mortified. I have this phobia of roaches and lol every time I see one, which is rare,I have nightmares and daymares lol. The last one I had was set in Denny's at a booth and I was just talking to my date and he turned into a huge cockroach and was still talking like nothing was wrong. I hate those dreams cuz in my mind the roach want to impregnate me and millions of babies are gonna eat me alive. Just horrible. Although I did laugh when the image of a reindeer with pig feet popped in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment