Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Inside of You

There is bliss inside of you-where the butterflies congregate you know? I like it when I am inside of you. Your eyes are my portal and your soul is my guide. You smell of light sandalwood and the breeze of a summer morning. I feel your heat all around me like my own personal climate. My breath enters my body with your essence in accompaniment. Color me with your love and hang the canvas in the sky. Grass under my feet with a slight dew reminds me of the last time with you. The grip is so strong yet movement is smooth and rhythmic. I feel your thoughts at the pit of my stomach and rain on your command. Freedom is within you and so I create. I create ecstasy with your desires while  you want for more. I create an infinite impression of  amazing in your mind as my rainbows light up your neurons. I'm all up in there-inside of you. Breathing slow deep and hard, feeling slow deep and hard, living in the slow deep and hard. Love it I say till your legs shake. Love it I say till the earthquake. Inside of you there is nothing. Inside of you there is everything.    

No comments:

Post a Comment