Monday, January 26, 2015

Angel Numbers

If you are seeing angel numbers please comment below. I see them everyday. I even had 2 days where I didn't see them and then when I did start seeing them again they had changed. I still see some of the old numbers but new ones showed up. I think I need to take a numerology class so I can interpret these numbers faster. It is like going to school all over again. I have never done so much math in my life! Don't get me wrong, the messages are encouraging but I do realize I am still here on this planet. It is not easy living in duality and oneness at the same damn time. It is a lonely place indeed. It's like being an alien in hiding so people don't capture you for experiments. I feel stuck here. Knowing the future and all that other great stuff people want to do is not just some fun trick. There is a high level of responsibility with these gifts. I am so glad I don't see dead people. I would be "official" then lol. All in all I have definately seen the miracles in my spiritual journey and don't want them to stop. I never knew how difficult being positive could be. It's like a trick question and there is only  one question on the test. I think this is why a lot of metaphysical or mystical folks keep to themselves. I am having an even harder time talking to others now than ever. Then there's Mercury retrograde which is so not cool.I just don't want to be bothered with anyone right now. My current numbers are 711,911,1111,222,444,1010,555

No comments:

Post a Comment