I hate that I want you. I know I don't need you but at the same time no one else will do. I don't like it when you invade my thoughts. I don't like it when you say you love me because I don't know if I love you back. I may simply be addicted to you right now and that is all. I don't want to be without you but sometimes I don't want to be with you either. I am suspicious of your motives. Your eyes tell me I can trust you though. You are a hard one to read. I feel safe around you. You make me cry such is a good thing. You bring out the emotions I keep locked away. You do this with little to no effort. I am just different with you. I don't want it. But I want you.
No comments:
Post a Comment