K so I want to taste you right? How you wanna do this? We can do it right here on the massage table to some dying whale music. We can light some candle and make a puppet show of me sucking all the flavor off you. I imagine it would look like a mad scientist working on a project lol.Maybe we should do it at the front desk with my rainbow socks showing beneath. I could see if your typing skills last against my tongue tornado. I can just see you breaking a keyboard in half while erupting all over my face. Of course I would giggle looking up at you with your dead babies all on my skin.
I want to ride with you to the grocery store. I want to park near the entrance and hand you a newspaper to read while I dictate in your pants. I want to show the fuck out in the parking lot with you as my stage. I want your lights all over me not just in one spot . Hmm wonder if icing makes ink run.
Can I wrap my strawberry lips around your chocolate and find the cream inside? Will you let my bubble gum tongue lick all over your fudge til it pops?
I'm so horny I'm all over the place with this one. Ehem...can I suck your dick please sir? My pussy is controlling my mind and she is a bad bitch.
Friday, July 11, 2014
The colors duke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment