You want me to please you? You need me to touch you? You can't meet me half way u say? So you need me to hold your hand? Lemme splain something sweety, I'm not your mommy, but I could be. I am not your wife, and never will be. She... my dear child is not your girlfriend, and will not be holding anything of yours.
Then u say well put your mouth on it then. Make me explode you say. Spit on it for me is your request. Hmmm... Now you are desperate materialized. Not a good look if you want anything from me. Asking to explode sounds a little dangerous when you don't know who you are asking. And you are such a nasty boy with this spit business oh my! No no my dear you are all wrong with me. Someone else can provide you with what you need.
However, if you want to be touched in a way that sends flames burning within you come to me. If your vulnerability is hidden in your eyes and not out on your sleeve,come to me. If you must please and obey I can help you. We can do great things together with understanding and gratitude. Expectations do not belong here, so if you bring them you will go back with them. I can give you what you need without you sounding like a teenaged baby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment