We fuck like rabbits on ecstasy. Yeah and I'm proud of it too. I want you right after I've had you.I wanna have your cabbage patch baby cuz u eat dat pussy so good I swear it must smell like one. Or do it smell like a my lil pony cuz you hit it from behind like you wanna break it. And tell me...are the titties strawberry shortcake cuz they seem to melt in your mouth. You drive me insane with that look. It goes south....that look. You smell like happy with a side of love. I want to bite you every time I see you because you skin is like cashmere to my teeth. I can't stop touching you because it makes me wet. Your fucking brown eyes make me wanna stick my tongue down your throat and pull out your heart. Oh the eyelashes are my weakness. And I'm sure you can make me cum just by speaking near my ear. Sexy ass voice be making me cum on command over and over again. Your swag is off the charts and I love it. And when you are inside me I am in a wormhole of awesome! I love to feel how hard you get right before you cum. I love to hear you breathing. Mmmm and the show is amazing. I could watch you fuck me all day and just be in awe. I want you and I just wanna see you happy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment